Thursday 30 December 2010

E-learning Prof values in MoD?

Ah would have been helpful to put my own ideas of values down as well!  I however, work in a sector devoid of e-learning understanding and actually delivering e-learning isn't what I do, but I spend a great deal of time espousing the merits of and cajoling and bulling others into hearing me out on the subject.  Therefore my experience of the e-learning professionals values within my field constitute:

1. An infectious enthusiasm for e-learning.
2. A commitment to Lead the discussion and persuade others.
3. To remain abreast of technology and its application and relevant pedagogy.
4. To understand the needs of the customer and deliver against it with confidence.
In the final analysis I much prefer the lofty and generic values of the engineering fraternity as outlined in Bronagh Powers doc.
11 December 2010, 11:40

No comments:

Post a Comment